The purpose of our online investment group is to form a community for accredited investors that discuss and share due diligence primarily on real estate syndicated and crowdfunded commercial real estate investments. We use a private and confidential forum to share information and this web site to organize our user generated content. We collaborate, but each member makes his own independent investment decisions. We have a very diverse membership with members from almost every state and some international members. We are doctors, lawyers, engineers, full time investors, business executives and everything in between. We believe the wisdom of the crowd will uncover the best risk adjusted investments for our portfolios.
The 506 Investor Group now has over 2500 members. As a group, our net worth is over $10.4 Billion and we have invested over $2.1 billion in either syndicated or crowdfunded real estate deals. The group saved over $13,475,000 in upfront fees on a single investment where we negotiated special terms. The group’s goal is to research and discover high risk adjusted returns with quality sponsors. We also strive to use our group’s buying power to negotiate lower fees and better terms for our members. We recently surpassed the 1/2 billion dollar mark in direct investments with sponsors we exclusively negotiated lower fees and promote.
We were founded in 2015 and we are the original online investment group exclusively for accredited investors and qualified purchases. Our mission is to share deal flow and due diligence on alternative investments. Unlike our copy cap competitors (former members that borrowed our concept, structure and deal flow) we do not troll other groups of clubs to steal their deal flow and cold call sponsors. We do not accept emails or calls from sponsors and we do not seek or research high minimum deals to form 1% fee SPV’s. 100% of our deal flow comes from our members and 0% from the group’s founder.
The 506 Investor Group unique content:
1. Private discussion and shared due diligence on real estate syndications and crowdfunding investments
2. Exclusive special terms on select crowdfunding investments that include lower fees, lower minimums and investor friendly promotes
3. Breakdown of fees by investments with comparisons to investments in the same asset classes
4. Local meetups with fellow 506 Investor members throughout the United States
5. User generated list of investments and platforms that have lost investor capital. ie Sponsors and platforms that should be avoided!
6. List of trending investments and deals that 506 members and invested over $5 million
7. Exclusive Webinars with sponsors and platforms
8. Exclusive shared due diligence questionnaires that sponsors submit to our group
- Mark Robertson Founder CrowdDD & 506 Investor Group