The purpose of our online investment group is to form a community for accredited investors that discuss and share due diligence primarily on real estate syndicated and crowdfunded commercial real estate investments. We use a private and confidential forum to share information and this web site to organize our user generated content. We collaborate, but each member makes his own independent investment decisions. We have a very diverse membership with members from almost every state and some international members. We are doctors, lawyers, engineers, full time investors, business executives and everything in between. We believe the wisdom of the crowd will uncover the best risk adjusted investments for our portfolios.
The 506 Investor Group now has over 2000 members. As a group, our net worth is over $9.4 Billion and we have invested over $1.6 billion in either syndicated or crowdfunded real estate deals. The group saved over $13,475,000 in upfront fees on a single investment. The group’s goal is to research and discover high risk adjusted returns with quality sponsors. We also strive to use our group’s buying power to negotiate lower fees and better terms for our members.
The 506 Investor Group unique content:
1. Private discussion and shared due diligence on real estate syndications and crowdfunding investments
2. Exclusive special terms on select crowdfunding investments that include lower fees, lower minimums and investor friendly promotes
3. Breakdown of fees by investments with comparisons to investments in the same asset classes
4. Local meetups with fellow 506 Investor members throughout the United States
5. User generated list of investments and platforms that have lost investor capital. ie Sponsors and platforms that should be avoided!
6. List of trending investments and deals that 506 members and invested over $5 million
7. Exclusive Webinars with sponsors and platforms
8. Exclusive shared due diligence questionnaires that sponsors submit to our group
- Mark Robertson Founder CrowdDD & 506 Investor Group