Last Updated: June 22, 2017
What We Collect
In order to create an account with 506 Group and use our Services, we need to collect and process certain information from you. Depending on your use of the Services, this information may include:
- Information You Provide: Personal information, such as your e-mail address, mailing address, country of residence, telephone number, username and password details. We will request this information when you register as a User of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit content through 506 Group, or request any information.
- Information From Third-Party Social Media Platforms: You may be able to register with, log on to, or modify your profile on this Site by choosing to automatically populate the requested data fields with information you previously provided to a third-party social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter). By doing this, you are asking the third-party platform to send us information, including personal information, from your profile on that platform. We treat that information as we do any other information you give to us when you register, log on, or modify your profile.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with 506 Group: When you access our Site or Services, or communications from 506 Group, we may collect your Internet Protocol address (IP address), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access within our Services platforms, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit our one or more of the Site or Services platforms, and other similar information.
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
How We Use Information
We may use the information that you provide and/or we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure;
- To operate, maintain, improve, promote, and protect all of the features and services provided by the Services;
- To establish and administer your account, contact you, and customize your experience of the Services; and
- To track your use of the Services so that we can improve 506 Group’s functionalities, look and features offering.
How This Information is Shared
–Information That’s Shared with other Registered Users
When you register as a user of the Services, your username and other information you provide may be displayed as part of your public profile and becomes public information that can be viewed and collected by other registered users. This information may include your username, e-mail address, profile photo(s), your published content, comments, contributions to discussions, or other forms of engagement on the Services.
-Information That Isn’t Shared Publicly
The following information will not be publicly disseminated nor disclosed to other users of the Services:
- Your password information;
- Your IP address;
- Your phone number;
- Communications you send to 506 Group (e.g. when seeking support services, or reporting a problem).
506 Group may share your personal information with other organizations to identify investing members or for their own marketing or promotional uses.
-Information That’s Shared with Trusted Third Parties Services
-Information That’s Shared to Protect 506 Group and Comply with the Law
We may disclose personal information if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with state and federal laws in the U.S., the laws of other jurisdictions, as applicable, and law enforcement. Further, we reserve the right to disclose your information when we believe in good faith after reasonable inquiry that doing so is necessary or appropriate to protect ourselves from liability or allegations of misconduct; to prevent fraud, abuse, or unlawful uses; to enforce or apply our online Terms of Services; or to protect the legal rights and safety of 506 Group, users of the Services, or others.
Links to Other Websites
We will use your e-mail address for administrative communications, customer service and membership purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the Services.
We may periodically send promotional materials or notifications in accordance with your preferences that you may opt-out of at any time by updating your notification settings within your account or by contacting 506 Group’s customer support team.
We may also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
Access to Your Information
To update, correct, or delete certain of your user information and preferences, please log-in and update your account. You may also request to update, correct, or delete the personal information you have provided to us by contacting customer service. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
The Services are not available to persons under the age of 18.
If you choose to provide us with information, including personal information, you understand that we are transferring it to 506 Group’s locations and systems in the United States.
Advertisers and Analytics Providers
Analytics: 506 Group uses a variety of third-party services to help us understand the use of our Sites and Services, such as Google Analytics. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, such as cookies or your IP address.
For example, the information generated by the cookie and other platform-specific technology about your use of our Services (including your Internet protocol (“IP”) address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Sites, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
You may opt-out of many third party ad networks. To learn more about this, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA). Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. 506 Group employs procedural and technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Contacting Us at 506 Group